The Granfondo Via del Sale
from 10/08/2020 to 10/12/2020
Main Location: Italy, Cervia
Your personal cycling experience in the hills of the italian bike region Romagna
The Granfondo Via del Sale gives you the opportunity to discover the Romagna hills with a personal guide. Every day you will enjoy another tour through a different landscape with several climbs and difficulties. With the bike expert you will get the chance to optimize your bike performance which you can proof in the end during the race of the Granfondo Via del Sale. With more than 4500 participants it belongs to the the biggest bike race in Italy in the beginning of the season. The 152km long distance race starts on Sunday morning at 8 o’clock at the seafront and contains 4 several climbs with altitude difference of 1.300 meter. For those who don’t want to cycle the whole 152 km there is the possibility to take part at the middle (105km) or short (77km) distance race or to enjoy our Gourmet-race (40km) with various stops for a tasting of our traditional products.
4.500 race participants
In the footsteps of Marco Pantani
- Stay from 3 nights in a double room with a super half board (water and house wine in the meals included)
- Little Buffet after the tours/training
- Guided tours, cycling itineraries and maps (your guide could evaluate route changes according to you)
- GPS routes or maps for client use
- Secure bike storage
- Area equipped for washing bikes and inflating tyres
- Repair & maintenance shop
- Visit of the Pantani museum
- Daily SPA entrance (with a 4 stars accommodation)
- Participation at the Granfondo Via del Sale
- Pasta Party after the race
For the companion 165,00 €.
- Local city tax (when expected)
- All that is not specified inside the fiel "Price includes"
- Massage service
- Typical dinner outside of the hotel
- Lunch in a typical place in the hinterland
Located in front of the Adriatic Sea’s sandy beaches, Sportur Club Hotel in Cervia features a private beach area, a range of wellness facilities and an on-site restaurant. Guests can also benefit from free WiFi and private parking, a kids’ club and a fitness centre. At Sportur Club Hotel, rooms feature satellite TV and air conditioning. Each one comes with an en-suite bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and a bidet. Extras include a safety deposit box and a desk. Breakfast is served every morning. Guests can enjoy meals and drinks in the hotel’s restaurant/café, which also has a terrace. Packed lunches are available upon request. Other services on site include a sauna, massage treatments and a garden with sun loungers. You can also use bicycles to explore the area. The hotel is 1.2 km from Cervia Station and 3.4 km from Cervia Thermal Bath. Federico Fellini International Airport is 33 km away.